Bavaria, German territory: Refugees in Fürstenfeldbruck (FFB) call for a rally in 3rd of November. Read their statement.
Originally published by Antira MUC Facebook page.
Note: Enough is Enough is not organizing any of these events, we are publishing this text for people across the US and Europe to be able to see what is going on and for documentation only.
Warning, FACEBOOK video of violence against migrants in a lager in on October 27:
We are refugees from africa and we have left our countries in fear of death from various conflicts. We came to Germany to save our lives, but the situation we are in right now, is like we haven’t left Africa. Therefore we want a peaceful demonstration to inform the good people of Germany that:
1. we are not terrorists
2. we are not criminals
3. we live abandoned in the refugee camp
4. we are more than two years in FFB camp, although we were told that we will only stay in the camp for six months
5. we also want to integrate and want a plan for our lives
6. we are not allowed to work to help ourselves
7. we have people with massive depressions, who need help
8. our private doctors say, that we should be transferred, but now we are still suffering with our health
9. people of other nationalities are being transferred to other places, without Nigerians being included
10. the securities hate Nigerians
11. the securities treat us like slaves
12. women are not respected by the securities inside the center
13. the environment is not good for our children
14. the FFB camp has been killing our unborn children secretly
15. the women are suffering: „the securities pushed me during pregnancy and although I was rushed to the hospital immediately, I lost my twins at the end of the day. I received 15 thousand euros fine and the government asked me to leave Germany despite that I was told to always visit my baby’s grave after seven years.“
There are no human rights inside the center for us. That’s why we will march for our rights.
Time: Saturday, 3rd of November, 2 p.m.
Location: Fürstenfeldbruck (FFB) Neufeuld Nord (at the bus station)
Support Enough is Enough! Donate!
Donation for our work in the Enough is Enough info-shop and our independent reporting on our blog and social media channels.