Today (December 28, EIE) meadow and WAA were raided, while at the same time RWE once again destroyed ground structures in the forest under police protection . Here is a first summary of these raids.
Note: Enough is Enough is not organizing any of these events, we are publishing this text for people across the US and Europe to be able to see what is going on and for documentation only.
Read all our articles about Hambacher Forest: here.
So far, during the raid on meadow:
-9 cans of pepper spray sprayed into a building of about 6 square meters, in which several people were staying (life-threatening and pepper spray is not without reason prohibited in war missions).
-The roof of a building in which people were staying, destroyed with a pickaxe.
– Several other living spaces destroyed.
During the raid in the WAA were:
– All (including private) cell phones, laptops, PCs and other electronics of people were stolen (also private ones).
– Bicycles destroyed randomly
– People unlawful (§106 StPO) and under threat of violence forbidden to be present during the search of their living space.
– No protocols of the search handed out.
In the forest itself:
– Also houses destroyed, ropes cut off. This creates a life-threatening trap!
– Climbing belts of people who were checked on the ground were destroyed on the spot.
Where is the outcry of all the people who were appalled during Christmas that we are so violent? Why are there always double standards when it comes to violence? And what would the media coverage look like if a horde of activists invade the homes of Laschet, Reul or Weinsbach, spray a cloud of pepper spray, break a few things and take all cell phones and computers with them? Best while also carrying firearms? That would be unanimously called terrorism.
To celebrate the opening of the Enough is Enough Info-Café we offer discounts on many items in our shop to support our new project. T-shirts from 10€ – 15€, and we have some discounts on stickers, posters, hoodies etc.Click here or click at the image below.