Spanish territory. The preparation of the 11th edition of the Anarchist Book Fair of Seville is now underway. A prior invitation.
Originally published by A Las Barricadas. Translated by Enough 14.
The 11th edition of the Anarchist Book Fair of Seville is now underway. We are about to close the program, and as every year we would like to make a special invitation to distro (1), publishers and bookstores, both those who have already accompanied us in previous editions and those who want to do so this year for the first time.
The fair will be on March 27, 28 and 29 in Seville, in the spaces Tramallol and Lanónima (calle Pasaje Mallol 22). On 26 there is an activity but in another space, without distro (1).
We have a limited space, so we need you to let us know if you are interested in attending.
And if possible, we would also like you to clarify a number of issues in order to make our organizational work a little easier:
- The first thing is to know if you have accommodation in the city (so we can prioritize people who do not have accommodation options) or on the contrary we would have to provide it.
- If that is the case, how many people would it be? How long? It would also be good if you tell us if you come with an animal, because with a pet it is very difficult to accommodate you.
- The second, if you have a table or board to place the material or you need one. If so, what size?
- It does not hurt if you bring desk lights or spot lights, in Tramallol there is overhead light but in the evening night a spot of light is appreciated near the tables.
We wait for your response and above all we hope to see you here.
Cheers and freedom.
Related links / Source:
(1) In the original Spanish text it is “distris”. A “distri” is a distro, usually without physical headquarters (except your home). That is, a person or group that is dedicated to distributing fanzines, magazines, music … outside the commercial logic. In the book fairs, anti-commercial distributors are usually invited in addition to publishers, they work more fanzine-music-merchandising than the book. We thank A Las Barricadas for this explanation.
Support Enough 14!
Donation for our work in the Enough 14 info-café and our independent reporting on our blog and social media channels. Even 1€ can make a difference.
Enough 14 needs your support! Read here how and why:
Keep the Enough 14 blog and the Enough 14 Info-Café going. You can do that with a donation here, or by ordering stickers, posters, t-shirts , hoodies or one of the other items here or click at the image below.