Welcome to the 31th edition of Bad News. This is your Angry Voices From Around The World for February, 2020.
Originally published by A-Radio Network
If you’d like to get involved in the network or want to hear more – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out all the shows look for the a-radio-network collection on archive.org or at our website, a-radio-network.org. On this month’s show we have:
1. Report from Rara Señal about the ongoing uprising in the territories dominated by Chilean state [25s – 5:44]
2. Radio Kurruf presents The Murky Water Bussines in Chile [5:51 – 11:04]
3. Frequenz A with an update about repression in Russia [12:08 – 24:16]
4. Črna luknja with another interview beyond and against the borders in the Balkans about the coming antifascist anti-Lukov march in Sofia [24:16- 29:30]
5. Free Social Radio 1431am with news on situation of some political prisoners [29:30 – 34:01]
6. Radiozones of Subversive Expression with short report about Moria and on the situation with asylum application. [34:29 – 35:42]
7. Final Straw with a portion of an interview with three indigenous land and water defenders in so-called British Columbia, Canada, at the Gidimt’en Access Point on the road to Unist’ot’en Camp on un-ceded Wet’suwet’en territory. The three interviewees await an RCMP raid to force through the Coastal Gas Link pipeline. More info at http://unistoten.camp. [36:12 – 47:38]
8. Dissident Island with news from the so-called United Kingdom [47:38 -1:01:08]
9. Radio Fragmata with some news from Athens [1:00:55 – 1:07:38]
(total length: 01h 08m 47s)
Support Enough 14!
Donation for our work in the Enough 14 info-café and our independent reporting on our blog and social media channels. Even 1€ can make a difference.
Keep the Enough 14 blog and the Enough 14 Info-Café going. You can do that with a donation here, or by ordering stickers, posters, t-shirts , hoodies or one of the other items here or click at the image below.