France. Gilets Jaunes. 67 weeks since the first demonstrations in November 2018.
Originally Published by Nantes Revoltée. Translated by Enough 14.
Record longevity, and deep, unstoppable resentment. According to the government, the Yellow Vest movement no longer exists.
- In Lille, a big demonstration, marked by various actions and a strong repression
- In Paris, while Macron was playing the rooster in front of the cameras at the Salon de l’Agriculture, Eric Drouet was arrested and taken to a cell without charge.
- In Toulouse, there are still a lot of people in the streets
- The big tollgate of Saint-Arnoult was opened by the Yellow Vests.
- In Bordeaux, a shopping mall was occupied, while in Nantes, a few hundred building and public services employees and their supporters were demonstrating under heavy escort by cops.
Support Enough 14!
Donation for our work in the Enough 14 info-café and our independent reporting on our blog and social media channels. Even 1€ can make a difference.
Keep the Enough 14 blog and the Enough 14 Info-Café going. You can do that with a donation here, or by ordering stickers, posters, t-shirts , hoodies or one of the other items here or click at the image below.