Nantes. France. March 21, 2020. The comrades of Nantes Révoltée summed up government spending in the last few years. Money for repression yes, for FFP2 masks , 0€…
Originally published by Nantes Révoltée. Translated by Enough 14.
- Investment in tear gas grenades when Macron took office in 2017: €22,000,000.
- Purchase of assault rifle cartridges for the Police in 2019: €25,000,000
- Purchase of new nonlethal bursting grenades in 2019: €2,000,000
- Creation of a useless and absurd “Universal National Service” for young people: €1,500,000,000!
- Investment in FFP2 masks between 2012 and the beginning of March 2020: €0
Support Enough 14!
Donation for our work in the Enough 14 info-café (Because of the temporary Corona closure, more needed than ever before) and our independent reporting on our blog and social media channels. Even 1€ can make a difference.
Keep the Enough 14 blog and the Enough 14 Info-Café going. You can do that with a donation here, or by ordering stickers, posters, t-shirts , hoodies or one of the other items here or click at the image below.