France. A video about what the comrades of Nantes Révoltée call state fascism in times of the coronavirus.
Originally published by Nantes Révoltée. Translated by Enough 14.
State fascism is..:
- When May Day rallies are attacked by the police
- When a solidarity meal distribution (based on mutual aid, Enough 14) in Montreuil is stopped and banned by dozens of cops
- When, at the same time, representatives of the extreme right are parading in front of the cameras with total impunity
- When racist violence committed by the police in the suburbs is never punished
- When you can’t walk on a beach and but have to go to work…
- When a president of the Republic flies to the rescue of a fascist polemist who was shouted at in the street
The fascism that’s taking shape, is a bit of all of that at once. And many other things.
Support Enough 14!
Donation for our work in the Enough 14 info-café (Because of the temporary Corona closure, more needed than ever before) and our independent reporting on our blog and social media channels. Even 1€ can make a difference.
Keep the Enough 14 blog and the Enough 14 Info-Café going in times of the coronavirus. You can do that with a donation here, or by ordering stickers, posters, t-shirts , hoodies or one of the other items here or click at the image below.