Welcome to the 35th edition of Bad News. This is our Angry Voices From Around The World for June, 2020. A report from the international network of anarchist and anti-authoritarian radios.
Originally published by A-Radio Network.
1) The Final Straw Radio show in occupied Tsalagi land in Southern Appalachia, US, got to connect with Rosemary, who is an organizer in Minneapolis, about the liberation of Sanctuary Hotel, a former Sheraton Hotel in that city, and its slow but steady transformation into something that is becoming so much more than a housing cooperative. They speak about how this resocialization came to happen, some of the circumstances involved, about how this is a very deep collaboration between un-housed folks in Minneapolis and people involved in doing care work, the power of George Floyd who was profoundly involved in doing that same kind of care work with un-housed people, and many many more topics.
2) A-Radio Berlin interviewing on a new feminist campaign in Germany to raise awareness to the abortion topic.
3) Radiofragmata (Athens) with updates on the general situation, the movement and the struggles in greek territory.
4) Invisible Radio (Greece) with some news by the voices of the voiceless (refugees/migrants).
5) R.O.S.E. (Athens) with news from Greece.
(Total Length: 54min. & 16sec.)
you can listen to the episode below…
or download it directly from archive.org: DOWNLOAD
If you’d like to get involved in the network or want to hear more – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out all the shows look for the a-radio-network collection on archive.org or at our website, a-radio-network.org.
Support Enough 14!
Donation for our work in the Enough 14 info-café (More needed than ever before in times of the coronavirus) and our independent reporting on our blog and social media channels. Even 1€ can make a difference.
Keep the Enough 14 blog and the Enough 14 Info-Café going. You can do that with a donation here, or by ordering stickers, posters, t-shirts , hoodies or one of the other items here or click at the image below.