Berlin. Syndikat. Turbulent days lie behind us. Many thousands of people tried to prevent the eviction directly in the Schillerkiez on August 6th/7th, showed their solidarity with various actions outside of it and took their grief and anger to the streets at demonstrations in the afternoon and evening after the eviction.
Originally published by Syndikat Bleibt.
What happened, what went well and badly must be evaluated. But what is already clear is that the resistance against the eviction has led and can still lead to many charges and arrests.
We are in solidarity with all those who have experienced repression in the course of our struggle and the protests against our eviction and we want to counter this in the same way as we have been fighting to keep the Syndikat alive: together and in solidarity.
We support you with all our possibilities: financially, by arranging and accompanying you to consultations and lawyers, by accompanying you through the process, public relations, or emotional support, as far as our capacities allow it and of course everything according to your wishes and needs.
Already now applies:
Please contact us as soon as possible if you have received legal notices in the context of the Syndikat eviction or have been arrested. This way we get an early overview of how many people are affected and can build up our soli structures accordingly until things get serious.
- Mail address: syndikat-antirep [@] riseup [.] net (without square brackets)
- Please use encrypted mails if possible. (PGP-Key)
- Please do not write us what you may or may not have done. But only what you are accused of, where the police action took place and if necessary whether you were treated on the spot or brought to a police station / prisoner collection point.
- But write gladly, if I wish you already now e.g. emotional support, or an exchange meeting with other affected persons, then we can mediate if necessary or organize something as required.
If you are unsure about what will happen next and how to react when the first letters from the police and/or public prosecutor’s office arrive, use the advice of the Rote Hilfe or the Ermittlungsausschuss (EA) Berlin.
Consultations of the Rote Hilfe:
- Neukölln: Every Wednesday 18:30 – 19:30 hrs. Stadtteilladen Lunte (Weisestr. 53)
- Kreuzberg; every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month | 18-19 pm | bookshop Idleness (Oranienstr. 14a)
- Wedding: every Tuesday | 19-20 h | Scherer 8 (Schererstr. 8)
Open consultation hours of the EA Berlin:
- Every Tuesday | 20-21 h | Mehringhof (Mehringdamm 2a, Kreuzberg)
If you receive mail from the police / public prosecutor’s office, no matter whether it is a request for testimony, summons or penalty orders:
Get advice as soon as possible at one of the above mentioned advice centres. Make sure not to miss any deadlines. And get in touch with us! At all of the above mentioned places you can also get information about solidarity lawyers.
Together & in solidarity against any repression!
Support Enough 14!
Donation for our work in the Enough 14 info-café (More needed than ever before in times of the coronavirus) and our independent reporting on our blog and social media channels. Even 1€ can make a difference.
Keep the Enough 14 blog and the Enough 14 Info-Café going. You can do that with a donation here, or by ordering stickers, posters, t-shirts , hoodies or one of the other items here or click at the image below.